Wednesday, October 24, 2012

People Will be People.

No matter what you do, people are always going to be people. They are going to want the best and they are going to want to be in the front, and they are going to want to be better than everyone else at at least one thing.

However, even though everyone wants this, your character comes from how you portray this desire to "win".
Some people will be rude to others to make sure they get what they want. Others will be kind to people so that later on, people will be more likely to help them out.
So even though the people that are kind don't necessarily get what they want right away, in the end, they get more of what they want more of the time because people are more likely to help them out because they were so kind to begin with.

In the end, people will want others to be kind to them even if they aren't always kind to others. So, I believe that people need to stop worrying about everyone else and their problems and start taking care of their own! Why do you even care who was kissing who after gym class. And why do you care if someone smokes on the weekends?
In the end, it's their life and not yours.

I heard this quote the other day and it has become one of my favorites:
"When my time comes, I will be the one who has to die. So please let me live my life the way I want to."

This really made me smile because it's so true. You are in no place to judge anyone for what they do and the decisions that they make wont affect your life in any way, shape, or form. So let them do what they want to do and you do what you do and all will be well in the world.

Just try your best to be as kind as possible to everyone. You never know when you just might make someones day for the smallest of reasons.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment