Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life Doesn't Last Forever

Lately I have been thinking back to the days when I was 4 or 5. The days where I would run around outside without a care in the world. I wasn't completely obsessed with checking in on everyone elses life around me and I lived a life of me.

And I think that's my problem...

The 21st Century is full of technology; Facebook and Twitter being the most popular among teens. However, has anyone ever imagined how their lives would be without these things? Have you ever even considered it? How different would your life be if you didn't know that @Stan_theMAN bought a coke zero at the gas station today. #peacebro
or if you didn't know that One Direction was seen in the studio today with Ed Sheeran?

The truth is, your life would be the exact same if you didn't know these things. Fate has a way of working itself out, and it has been doing exactly that since anyone can even imagine. I think that people these days are too crazed about documenting their every move- which most of the time is no movement at all- that they don't have any extra time to actually live their lives.

Starting tomorrow I am going to go a complete week Twitter and Facebook free. And I challenge you to try it with me! How bad could it possibly be right?!

Lets see how different life can be when you don't spend your every last minute in everyone elses world, and actually start living in your own.

"Always remember that some of the best moments in your life, have yet to be experienced."

-That One Girl
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You don't even understand how happy it makes me to know that someone is actually reading this thing! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!

      Delete