Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here I Am...

Here I am, starting a blog about life in general. To be completely honest I don't know what I will be writing, or about what. But fun is all in the unknowing right? Adventure. That's what you live life for.

I could take 50 years to tell you about who I am, or what I think, but that's impossible considering that I don't even know who I am yet. I know who I was, and I think I know who I want to be, but to be completely honest with you, life is so fast-paced that I really don't think I'll know who I am until the day I'm no longer here on this Earth anymore. But, I hope you get an idea of who I am through my experiences that I'll share with you and hopefully, through reading my stories, you'll be able to have another perspective of the world that you never even knew existed...

So, heres to life, and the adventures still to come. 

Much Love,
That One Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment