Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gracias

Thankfulness.

It has been brought to my attention recently that I'm not as thankful as I probably should be for just the little things in my life.
Example: A house to sleep in, food to eat everyday, water, eyesight, shoes, clothes, eyesight, the ability to walk, to run, and skip and jump. To sing and dance and just to be able to type this.

Its amazing how much we are able to do when you think about it. When I go to bed at night, I don't thank God for my eyesight, or for my water, or even for the bed I'm sleeping in. It's selfish. I know. But imagine living without these things. It would be nearly impossible for you to just suddenly go without something after you have lived your entire life with it.

So even though there are millions of things that I don't say thank you for daily, I think the most important one is friendship. I've been going through a rather rough time lately with some medical stuff and my friends have been there since the moment it started. There were times where I was absolutely terrified, but somehow, they got me through it. They make me slow down, take a deep breathe and just take a second to realize that its not the end of the world.
Not yet anyways.

If you guys are reading this, please know that I love you. I don't know what the future holds but you have helped me get through so much! I love you guys.

God Bless!
~That One Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment