Sunday, July 22, 2012

Passionate

What an amazing week this has been. I just got back from Show Choir camp in Kansas and it was one of the best experiences in my life. I met so many amazing people and took some great memories home with me. This camp reminded me why I fell in love with music in the first place! It doesn't matter how good you are at it, it only matters that you never give up on it. I believe in music, like some people believe in fairy tales. Music is my boyfriend. Music helps me explain the things that I could never put in to words. When you are surrounded by people who share those same feelings with you, it makes for a pretty amazing week. Nothing else mattered at that moment.
I reminded myself to never give up. To always embrace music, because it will always be there for me. You might as well passionate about something while you're young.
I'm counting down the days until I can go again next year. #Butler2013

No comments:

Post a Comment